A huge challenge for broadband service providers today is to provide cost-effective and secure management of the many connected devices in subscribers’ homes. These devices range from residential gateways such as modems and routers to tablets, cell phones and gaming devices. Vision ACS gives providers a simple but powerful remote management solution that controls TR-069-enabled devices through their entire life cycle: activation, management and support to deactivation. The result is not only a reduction in costs but a better customer experience. Simply put, Vision ACS manages service assurance in a competitive world where customer service can be the difference between profitability and lost revenue.
The ETI Advantage
ETI’s recent merger with Netmania, global leaders in ACS TR-069 management solutions, gives our customers leading-edge technology that is Broadband Forum compliant, scalable and market-ready. By streamlining installation, maintenance, diagnostics and customer support, Vision ACS has a remarkable ROI by reducing the number of truck rolls, shortening the length of support calls, and expediting installation and maintenance – resulting in OpEx savings and a better customer experience.
- Zero-touch provisioning and management of devices and value-added services, e.g. VoIP and IPTV
- Offers web portals for CSRs, administration and subscriber self-care
- Provides real-time diagnostics and trouble-shooting dashboard to rapidly identify and resolve connection problems
- Integrates seamlessly to BSS and Web Portals in place today
Reporting tools that monitor system health
- Logic-box PHP-based scripting engine
- Speed to market advantage by offering a deployed, pre-integrated solution
- Vendor Agnostic – Supports ANY CPE manufacturer
- Highly Scalable