The Vision ACS Interoperability Test Program enables CPE vendors and manufacturers of other TR-069 enabled devices to ensure compliance with the Broadband Forum’s TR-069 standard and its extensions (including TR-098, TR-104, TR-106, and TR-110). From connectivity tests to procedure calls to firmware updates, the Vision ACS Test Program is available for multiple devices including: Internet Gateway Devices (IGD), WiFi access points, VoIP phones, IPTV set-top boxes, modems, routers, webcams, and more. Once verified, vendors are sent an official certificate of interoperability.
The ETI Advantage
Benefits of the Vision ACS Testing program are vast.
- Promotion of certified CPEs and LAN devices as fully interoperable with our TR-069 device management platform
- Support in bringing TR-069 (and its extensions: TR-098, TR-104, TR-106, and TR-110) based hardware devices to market
- Access to the Vision ACS QA platform for interoperability testing, development, demonstrations & QA testing
- Access to ETI’s team of TR-069 experts
- Sales and technical support